As skin ages, we often experience a loss in volume. The skin around the facial features like the eyes, nose, and mouth begin to show wrinkles as there is less volume and density of the skin. Bentley SkinCare and Wellness offers injectable fillers or skin injectables, a non-surgical solution to these signs of aging. Explore your options during a consultation with our team in Springfield, MO.
What Are Injectable Fillers?
Injectable fillers are dermal fillers or “soft-tissue fillers.” This means they inject them under the skin to replace missing volume.
Our team can use fillers to:
- fill acne scars
- make crows feet and frown lines disappear
- smooth away fine lines like chin wrinkles and marionette lines
- soften lines around the sides of the nose
- fill out lips
- lift and define the cheekbones
- balance facial symmetry
Learn more about different types of injectable fillers and what they could do for you during a consultation with our team in Springfield.
What Fillers Are Available?
- Bellafill® – provides volume increases to reduce the appearance of acne scars, nasolabial folds, and smile lines
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC – provides fullness to lips and smooths the appearance of moderate to severe lines and folds
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC – a thicker gel that provides fullness to lips and smooths the appearance of moderate to severe lines and folds
- JUVÉDERM® Volbella XC – enhances the size and shape of lips and reduces the appearance of lipstick lines
- JUVÉDERM® Vollure XC – reduces the appearance of moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles
- JUVÉDERM® Voluma XC – improves volume in the cheek and midface
What to Expect During Treatment
Your treatment will start out with an initial consultation. This is where a member of our team will look at the areas you want to be treated and discuss all of your medical history. Be sure to share any past medical concerns as this helps ensure the best recommendation for injectable fillers.
After the consultation, the treatment can take place. For most injectable fillers, a local topical numbing agent is available to reduce any discomfort. A member of our team will then inject a precise amount of the filler under the skin in the treatment area. Some patients experience a minimal amount of bruising that fades in a few days.
Your results may be seen right away. The carefully measured fillers help to bring back volume to the area of the face where the injection was made. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles will be reduced, and the skin will appear to be well hydrated and more youthful. Facial symmetry may also be improved by placing a perfect amount of filler to balance everything out.
The results of this treatment need to be maintained, though. Depending on what kind of filler was used, they can last between 6 to 18 months. This window of time depends on how deep they placed the filler as well as the contents of the injectable fillers themselves. Our team can help determine the treatment plan right for you and your goals. It is important to remember results will vary for each person, treatment area, and fillers selected.
For more information about injectable fillers and to determine if they are right for you, contact the experts at Bentley Skincare and Wellness today! Start your journey to a refreshed appearance when you schedule a consultation with our team in Springfield, Missouri!